Anglo-German Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) diagnostics partnering event
Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th March 2020
Targeted and pre-arranged 1:1 meetings, in
- Jena at InfectoGnostics research campus (10/3/2020) and
- Potsdam at Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology IZI (11/3/2020),
promise to generate knowledge transfer and opportunity for new business and R&D collaborations between German companies/research institutes and British AMR delegation of small and medium size companies. The UK innovation mission is funded by Innovate UK which is part of UK Research and Innovation, a non-departmental public body funded by the UK government and organised by the Enterprise Europe Network.
The match-making event brings together AMR companies from the UK and Germany. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business and R&D contacts and potential partnering contracts. Meetings will take place in dedicated areas at a specific communicated time and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Point of care diagnostic solutions for GPs/hospitals
- Quick and easy susceptibility testing
- System integration
- Innovative solutions and platforms
- Biomarkers for early infection identification
- Companion diagnostics
- Find collaborative partners to discuss the development and commercialisation of new technology and innovative AMR solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Discuss your products, technologies, research projects, services or business and R&D collaboration needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
AMR partnering event objectives:
- Enable R&D and commercial collaboration between UK delegation and German companies focused around AMR diagnostics
- Knowledge transfer
- Meeting with German AMR research institutes and stakeholders
- Get Information about latest's market trends
- This event is to facilitate Anglo-German meetings only