Anglo-German Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) diagnostics partnering event
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and the AMR conference in Basel having been postponed, the UK AMR delegation is now provisionally expected to travel to Germany on 26th, 27th and 28th August 2020. The exact dates of the visits to Potsdam and Jena have not been set yet.
Targeted and pre-arranged 1:1 meetings, in
- Jena at InfectoGnostics research campus and
- Potsdam at Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy and Immunology IZI,
promise to generate knowledge transfer and opportunity for new business and R&D collaborations between German companies/research institutes and British AMR delegation of small and medium size companies. The UK innovation mission is funded by Innovate UK which is part of UK Research and Innovation, a non-departmental public body funded by the UK government and organised by the Enterprise Europe Network.
The match-making event brings together AMR companies from the UK and Germany. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business and R&D contacts and potential partnering contracts. Meetings will take place in dedicated areas at a specific communicated time and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- Point of care diagnostic solutions for GPs/hospitals
- Quick and easy susceptibility testing
- System integration
- Innovative solutions and platforms
- Biomarkers for early infection identification
- Companion diagnostics
- Find collaborative partners to discuss the development and commercialisation of new technology and innovative AMR solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Discuss your products, technologies, research projects, services or business and R&D collaboration needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
AMR partnering event objectives:
- Enable R&D and commercial collaboration between UK delegation and German companies focused around AMR diagnostics
- Knowledge transfer
- Meeting with German AMR research institutes and stakeholders
- Get Information about latest's market trends
- This event is to facilitate Anglo-German meetings only